My Email Sending Limit is not 1500

I am using the Mail Merge with Attachments addon for sending emails via Google Sheets. My premium plan should allow me to send 1500 emails daily, but I am currently limited to sending 400 emails per day.

Why is my quota not 1500 in Gmail?

There could be several reasons by your email-sending quota is limited to 400 emails per day.

Reason 1. You may have activated the license on a free @gmail.com or @googlemail.com account. Please note that Google offers a higher email quota to paid Google Workspace accounts only.

If you have a Google Workspace account, you may contact support and request a license transfer from Gmail to a Google Workspace account.

Reason 2. If you have a Google Workspace account and yet your quota is not 1500, it is likely that you have recently created a Workspace account with Google.

Google imposes the following restriction on new Workspace accounts.

When you sign-up for Google Workspace, your account starts a trial period and Google will increase your sending limit only after the trial period ends.

Your account will be removed from the trial mode when it has been cumulatively billed for at least USD 100 (or equivalent in your currency). This amount doesn’t include the cost to purchase your domain.

The other requirement is that at least 60 days have passed since you have reached that payment threshold.

1 Like

In that case, I need some help. I can not use Mail Merge for the susan.occtx@gmail.com account. The reason for this is that I need to be able to send more than 400 emails per day. Also, the last two times I sent emails to our supporters, I was locked out of my account. I lost access to all my Google drive files. I can not allow this to happen again. I have created another email account: collincountysouth.occtx@gmail.com

I need to transfer my mail merge license to that email account. Also, there was no way for me to know that both the $59 license and the $79 license would limit me to send only 400 emails per day. Can I also have the charges reduced to $59, since the benefit of the more expenseive Mail Merge license does not apply to me?

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Also, I only just purchased this license on February 12. Why does this thread say it was July of 2023? I asked this question on February 13, 2024…

1 Like